- Join WIDE+ as member!
- WIDE+ undersigns statement against regulatory cooperation in TTIP negotiations, February 2015
- Searching for socio-ecological and socio-economic transformation: a feminist perspective on the 4th De-Growth Conference in Germany
- Financing for Development and the Post-2015 agenda: the past and upcoming processes, February 2015
- Institutional Violence against women in Spain
- The 13th Encuentro Feminista Latinoamericano y del Caribe in Peru, Lima, 22-25 November, 2014
- WIDE+ at the 1st Global Partnership for Effective Development Cooperation High-Level Meeting in Mexico
- International Conference ‘The European Economic Crisis and its consequences for women’, March 2014
- WIDE+ participated in international feminist meeting ‘Together, for a global feminist struggle’, San Salvador, 19-23 May 2014
- Building an Inclusive Media: report workshop co-hosted by the Central America Women’s Network and Frauensolidarität
- KULU Impressions of the UN Commission on the Status of Women’s 58th Session, 2014
- News about Feminism and Women’s Rights, September 2014 – February 2015
- WIDE+ newsletter 4 is out, October 2013
- 20 years after: the Women’s Human Rights paradigm in the current neoliberal context
- 9th Asia Europe People’s Forum
- Announcement: Feminism in NGO Conference “Vienna+20“, 25-26 June 2013
- Announcement: WIDE+ Comeback meeting, 4-5 July 2013, Madrid, Spain
- Another Economy is Possible: Women building and linking transnational alternatives to the current neoliberal model, Women’s Workshop, Chile, January 2013
- CSO Partnership for Development Effectiveness and its feminist approach in Europe
- CSW: Optimism in spite of Challenges and Results – Yes, We Could!
- Feminists at the forefront of European struggles for justice
- From Margin to Center? Consequences of Dutch Parliamentary Elections for Women’s Rights
- Gender, Development and New Aid Architecture post 2015: Architects or Pawns in Development Engineering?
- Gender, Power, Work: Working contexts from a feminist perspective
- Impressions from the World Social Forum 2013 in Tunis
- KARAT Coalition Birthday Fundraiser event
- KULU at EMHRN Gender Working Group Meeting in Cyprus
- Resources from around the world on gender, development and trade, September 2014 – February 2015
- Rio+20 Do We Want this Future?
- The Future WE Want: Occupy development
- The Vienna+20 NGO Conference “Human rights in crisis“
- UN Special Rapporteur on Feminicide and Violence against women in Italy
- WIDE+ member in the spotlight: GADN network UK
- WIDE+ Workshop: “Identifying feminist opportunities and voices in times of crises”
- WIDE+E at the 2013 Vienna+20 Basque Country Tribunal on Women’s Rights
- WIDE+E in Spain and Europe: Feminism against patriarchal neoliberalism
- Women’s access to justice is not only about the law
- Women’s Rights in Development: Feminist and Social Alternatives to the Development Agenda
- European News, October 2014 – February 2015
- Feminist demands for post 2015 Development
- Upcoming Conferences and events, February 2015
- Women’s Rights Now! CEDAW Shadow Report Austria
- Women’s Rights and the Post-2015 agenda: the time is NOW!
- International Forum “Convergences 2015”, Paris, September, 2012
- Development Effectiveness process – what is next for feminists in Europe and worldwide?
- News from WIDE+ network members and other events
Read the articles on the blog or download the PDF version:WIDE+2014_1
The latest WIDE+ newsletter brings you articles and news about:
Feminist demands for a post 2015 Development https://wideplusnetwork.wordpress.com/news/feminist-demands-for-post-2015-development/
Institutional Violence against women in Spain https://wideplusnetwork.wordpress.com/news/institutional-violence-against-women-in-spain/
WIDE+ at the 1st Global Partnership for Effective Development Cooperation High-Level Meeting in Mexico https://wideplusnetwork.wordpress.com/news/wide-at-the-1st-global-partnership-for-effective-development-cooperation-high-level-meeting-in-mexico/
WIDE+ participated in international feminist meeting ‘Together, for a global feminist struggle’, San Salvador, 19-23 May 2014 https://wideplusnetwork.wordpress.com/news/wide-participated-in-international-feminist-meeting-together-for-a-global-feminist-struggle-san-salvador-19-23-may-2014/
International Conference ‘The European Economic Crisis and its consequences for women’, March 2014 https://wideplusnetwork.wordpress.com/news/international-conference-the-european-economic-crisis-and-its-consequences-for-women-march-2014/
KULU Impressions of the UN Commission on the Status of Women’s 58th Session, 2014 https://wideplusnetwork.wordpress.com/news/kulu-impressions-of-the-un-commission-on-the-status-of-womens-58th-session-2014/
Founding General Assembly WIDE+ will be held on 30 October 2014 https://wideplusnetwork.wordpress.com/about/founding-general-assembly-wide-will-be-held-on-30-october-2014/
Building an Inclusive Media: report workshop co-hosted by the Central America Women’s Network and Frauensolidarität https://wideplusnetwork.wordpress.com/news/building-an-inclusive-media-report-workshop-co-hosted-by-the-central-america-womens-network-and-frauensolidaritat/
European Union News, WIDE+ member News, Other News and Resources
This entry was posted in Newsletter.